Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hand Made Cards

Oh my I got so side tracked with visitors for last few months that I forgot 2 peoples birthdays. Here are a few more cards made recently. The first one I have used some of my grungy bg I made a few days ago. Image is from Creative Individuals. Gail Hart sells their stuff in Oz. Missed this persons birthday by a week!. It will be in the mail tomorrow.
 A closer view.

 We then got  a call from Grant's Mum and she let us know we forgot Grant's nephew Ryan's birthday as well. So I made a lovely messy bluish grungy bg.

 Then I added this sad or sorry looking boy. His crown looks "whole" in real life.I used some mica powder on it and the light isn't reflecting off the whole crown when I take a photo. I'm a month late with this one!!!. It too will be in the mail tomorrow.

 Closer view.

 This one I actually made and sent on time LOL. It was for Jen Crossley whom I also made the friendship necklace for.

It was very daunting making Jen a card and necklace as she is humungously talented herself. I even managed to send this one early LOL. Hope I do better during the year with birthdays.
hugs
Annette In Oz

4 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Great Cards and you have put a lot of thought and energy into them.
They will love them.
Have a good week,
Hugs to you,
Suzy

Chris Arlington said...

Well, Annette all your cards are lovely. too bad you can't use my excuse. We have a postal lockout. who know when it will be over. Looks like they might be forced back by government. Hmmmf.

Night Owl Designs said...

All three are beautiful Annette, I esp love your backgrounds :-)

lindacreates said...

Annette, your cards are great! You know I especially love the one of Jen! You know her so well and I am sure she loved it. Your backgrounds are wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...