Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mavis-sinner or sinned??

Now when I made this simple card I just couldn't work out if this vintage lady was a sweet gal next door or a vixen by the look on her face.She has dreamy eyes but saucy red lips.

I have a draw full of made backgrounds and while I can't sit too long I thought I'd make several easy cards for friends birthdays this year as I missed so many last year.The next week when I start my 2 weeks off I'll get stuck into some jewellery making and do my 24 pages for an international paper bag book swap I have been invited to participate in.Looking forward to having time off work I can tell you.
hugs
Annette In Oz

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Very Nice Annette, maybe you should make it a resolution to use some more of those backgrounds. This one is really yummie and if this one is anything to go by, I would love to go through your draw.

Hope the back gets better soon.

Oxana said...

Beautiful card!!!

Jen Crossley said...

Just gorgeous Annette

Gaby Bee said...

This card is amazing. Love the whole layout!
Hope you are feeling better very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...