Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Fairy Collage Card

Sorry I meant to put her up last night but got side tracked in Photoshop.Since I got Photoshop elements for my birthday in November I hadn't really had a go at it and don't really know how to use it.Gaby you have any hints LOL?.I did a search on line for Photoshop how too's and the first one I got to was about the brushes...oh my goshie...how addictive they are and there are so many to download and play with...but time sure did fly by and I was in bed last pm before I knew it.Anyway here is the fairy collage I made and then added part of my childhood poem too.

You know I was thinking about that poem from the post below and I also remember Mum had a large Friendship and Poems book and maybe she got it from there...I'll ask her next time I call.I'd really like to know who the author is.Tomorrow I get to do some etching again...I'm looking forward to it...think I'll try to make a bezel and maybe some brass cuffs etc.
hugs
Annette in Oz

2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is beautiful.

Gaby Bee said...

Another lovely piece! This card is terrific. Love the poem!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...