Monday, August 3, 2009

Angelina Film and Opals cards

Today is my dear Grants 51st birthday and yesterday was my Melissa's (daughter) 18th.I quickly cleared my desk temporally of my metal supplies and made two cards.This is the one for Grant and has Angelina Film attached to Vilene and then I ran it thru the Cuttlebug in various directions changing the embossing folder each time.The vintage image was printed onto Lazartran water slide decal paper using and ink jet printer.

and here is Melissa's 18th card.It has pieces of Angelina film attached to Vilene with Opals embossing enamel ironed onto the top.Then I placed them colour side down on a stamp with Gladbake(baking parchment)on top and ironed again to get the stamped image into the Opals.Leave it in place till cool before peeling up.


I then rubbed Radiant Rain daubers over the top in a contrasting colour and while wet buffed it off again so the colour only stayed in the crevices.The stamped Image is an Oxford Impression one
hugs
Annette In Oz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What eye candy! and what a lucky family to have such a talented Wife and Mom.

Night Owl Designs said...

You always create such beautiful, heartfelt cards Annette :-) Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...