Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Christmas At My House Pages

Two more Christmas At My House pages came on Friday but I didn't have a chance to upload them till now.This first one shows the front done by Gail Hart...I have adored Gail's style for many years and she has visited me here in the NT before.A really lovely lady who's artistic abilities and creativity I admire greatly.


and this is the back of Gail's page...wahoo she used Opals embossing enamel here to make a star ornament.Gail makes her own glass shapes

Lastly(for today)is a page by Loretta D'Onofrio.It does not show in the photo but it is all shimmery...she has used some shimmery colourful sprays on the background and the door and there is also a shimmery foil strip at the right.Loretta is another artist I admire greatly here in Oz :o)


Only three more pages to come and then I need to decorate the front and back of the book and put all the pages in.

1 comment:

Night Owl Designs said...

Annette, Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award on my blog - it's the "I Love Your Blog" award. Hope you're enjoying the weekend! Sephi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...