Monday, May 7, 2012

Second Class With Finnabair in Darwin

The second class with Finnabair was another layout style one with the image more centrally located. It started with stamping but included lace, cs strips, washi tape, chipboard elements and then once the photo was stuck on, embellishments added and colour sploshes all over. It gave a much more softer look to end result. Another class I totally loved full of inky arty fun. Here is what I made.


Looking across the embellishments



Lower right of image.



Upper left from image.

 
These are some of Finn's samples.




Two more classes to get photos up off in the next few days. I'm still amazed and delighted with what we all made and that Finn came all the way to Darwin from Poland to teach us...just awesome!!
hugs
Annette In Oz


1 comment:

Viki Banaszak said...

I know I don't comment often enough since I get your feed on google reader, but I wanted to let you know what beautiful and inspiring work you do. I realy appreciate your sharing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...