Friday, February 10, 2012

PLEASE Vote For Melissa for last time

Hi all
the operation on my shoulder went well on Monday. Its still quite painful and I can't do much with my arm but it can only get better from here. My daughter Melissa is in the last competition stages to win a trip to Paris. Voting is open till the 19th and the winner gets a trip to Paris. Unfortunately only Aussies can vote. Please vote for her here...it would be an amazing thing for her to win..
http://lookoflove.com.au/vote
She is on the right hand side...the black and while photo with Melissa under neath :o).
hugs
Annette In Oz

2 comments:

stregata said...

Glad to hear the operation went well and wishing you speedy recovery and lessening of the pain.

Pauline Laing said...

I just voted! And get well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...