Monday, January 24, 2011

Mo and Jo Return..bubble necklace

Ryan is safely back in Sydney and I've had time to create these last two days but Mo and Jo(alias mojo the creative nymph) went missing yesterday...I sat at my desk and tried to channel Jen Crossley, Susan Lenart Kazmer etc but nothing would work so I gave up and ate chocolate instead LOL. I cleaned up my desk and remembered a much awaited parcel came from an order to Jen's shop-Amarkintime. I eagerly unwrapped it and Mo and Jo jumped right out at me. I had ordered two gorgeous bubble necklaces. They have high topped glass pebbles on each side and open to sandwich images inside. It was 10pm by then and I knew if I started playing I would stay awake all night so I left them on my desk with a few things and images till today.
Today is a new day and get creative I did. I used one bubble necklace to make this fun vintage children necklace. I love this image of vintage children playing and add the dictionary word "play" to it.

This second image on the reverse is from Collections...I adore that over sized bow on the girl. I think her or her Mum are dreaming "big" things for her LOL.


After a session of resin work last month my paint brush broke. I sat the remainder of the brush down and forgot about it. When it set I liked how the brush fibres were incased in the resin and kept it. I think it looks great as my dangle to hang the bubble from :o). Lastly I added some tiny silver dice beads and chain. I've another two necklaces almost made so shall upload them soon. There is ink under my nails and my hands are nice and dirty...I think I'm home in my zone again LOL.
hugs
Annette In Oz

9 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Wow- these pieces are incredible!!! So glad you found mo and jo. Can you send them my way?

Oxana said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Lauren T said...

Wonderful to see your lovely art again. The paintbrush does look quite good.

*jean* said...

love the bubble, LOVE the brush piece!!! clever and so unique!

Eliza said...

Annette,

You are in the zone and what brilliant creations you have made.

Jen Crossley said...

Awesome Annette Love what you have done with the bubble necklaces.LOve the paint brush as well.
Say hi to Mo and Jo for me.

Jen Crossley said...

You dont have to channel me Annette your talented artist on your own,and apart from that you know I hate the heat in Humpty Doooooo.

stregata said...

This is wonderful - I especially love the resin brush!

Chris Arlington said...

Dear Annette, both necklaces are stunning! You are going to have to start your on ETSY shop to sell these beauties.
Keep Well, Hugs, Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...