Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Gorgeous card from Celeste

OH MY look at this gorgeous card that came in the mail today just for me.It is from my friend Celeste Santin.The cuttlebug parts gives it a beautiful texture which Celeste has high lighted with paints and wax rub ons.Just love the two little birdies there too.I'm just in awe of her work and wish I was not so far away from my arty friends.

This is the view from the side.You can see the texture a bit closer here

Celeste kindly let me know how she does these wonderful creations and even sent me a sample to play with...somehow I doubt mine will turn out anywhere near as amazing as hers.She really needs to get a blog to share her creativity with others in blogland :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...